COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, CloudStorm may collect the following information (“ Personal Information”):
- Personal information such as your username, password, e-mail address and phone number when you register for a CloudStorm account.
- With your permission, we may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access CloudStorm. For example, when you utilize our applications, we may collect your internet protocol (“ IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on CloudStorm, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Application (collectively, “ User Data”). We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about you.
- If you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you access the Website.
- Communications between you and CloudStorm.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All information (and copies thereof) collected by CloudStorm, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by CloudStorm, may be retained by CloudStorm for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of any disputes.
- To ensure a seamless experience at the Website for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, we use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in the form of anonymised logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- In order to facilitate communications between you and other CloudStorm users.
- Please note that neither CloudStorm, nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by CloudStorm shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any User.
- Any information shared by you during personal consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause 1 and 2 above.
- Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by CloudStorm, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including the experts; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
- If CloudStorm believes that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public;
- If CloudStorm is required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by law; and
- If you have claimed a health care insurance and such Confidential Information is required by the insurer.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- Please make sure that you maintain the secrecy of your account information. For the safety and security of your information, we have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. CloudStorm assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or off-line.